16.2.13

LFW: Central Saint Martins

Jaimee McKenna


Elena Crehan


Hampus Berggren


Sadie Williams


Toma Stenko (personal favorite)





(Style pictures)

While most of the young London Fashion Week's attendees seem to be with their heads stuck in the clouds seeing those Made in Chelsea characters walking around the Somerset House, I, on the other hand, review this LWF straight from my bed because, what a pity, but I wasn't able to fight the flu any longer.

Having all this time on my hands, I went through those collections that were already presented at LFW.

First collection to catch my attention - Central Saint Martins MA's collection.
It feels strange to see fashion through the eyes of fellow fashion students and designers-to-be. This year, however, MA graduates left me positively surprised as some of the creations were great and inspiring  pieces of art and others stood for something that would definitely go to my 'must-haves' list.

And I'm off for another coffee.
X, Karolion.

No comments: