26.2.13

Bedtime Story - Life's About To Kiss You

Tonight's sounds:
Agnes Obel - Riverside (Lulu Rouge Remix)

Ben Howard - Only Love



Even though some of you probably see me as a positive and smiley person (and Lord knows I am), I sometimes blame myself for everything.
For eating that Krispy Kreme, for saying the wrong sentence, for not posting enough, for not hugging enough, for not letting others know that beside the fact that I smile a lot, I care a lot more.
Was blaming myself yesterday for sending out those e-mails, for not getting replies, for letting my negative emotions out.
This morning I woke up and I bended my knee after almost a week of not doing it, after an injury. It hurt. But it’s for the better. Because life hurts, it hits you in a face, breaks your heart and then… it kisses you.
Got some positive replies, one really good book to read tonight, I know my family is doing well this evening.

One evening. With no regrets. More sugar. More music. More smiley hearts.

Don’t forget, life is about to kiss you, so put on your best behavior.
Nighty night,
Karolina x.

2 comments:

calie said...

you are such a good writer <3

Karolion said...

Aww thank you, Calie. It's a pleasure to hear this, especially from you :)