17.12.12

Goes well with Coffee - Four Tet

I don't usually listen to this kind of music but when challenge "finish educational year, come back home for Christmas, don't give a damn about calories and enjoy mom's food" is completed I allow myself to be... well, just to be me, I suppose. I'm clichéd person sometimes and as that is admitted It seems right to discover such artist as Kieran Hebden (a.k.a Four Tet).
All informative stuff can be found here but I just adore this man for his music.
I've found him when I was looking for more creative version of Stars by The XX. To be honest, that's not my personal favorite of all his tunes but I'm definitely hooked on Four Tet and Burial collaboration's result - Nova.
My 3 last days ended this way and I think this will be no exeption. I just go to SoundCloud, type in Four Tet and play all tunes possible. Honestly fall asleep like a child!



It's Christmas break — perfect time to be honest to yourself and do whatever the hell you want.
Enjoy yourselves, beautiful people.
Cherry cherry tea and sweet sounds now.
Karolion x

No comments: